PROTECHNA, established in 1956 and since 2011 part of the Belgian VANDEWIELE group is the market leader for opto-electronic thread control systems for the textile industry.
Together with our worldwide network of sales agencies we provide excellent service and technical support to our customers. Our cooperation with both the design and the development departments of the leading textile machine manufacturers is the basis for our equipment of tomorrow. Protechna has a strong development division that in addition to the topical new and further developments has always an open ear for our customer wishes.
Utilizing the most modern software as well as global networking, ensures that our development department is always kept right up to date. The high reliability of our products is achieved by our own quality management. By continuous controlling and testing we achieve the first class performance and extraordinary durability of our products. With online servicing we offer our customers a guarantee for the quickest possible response.
The combination of these advantages provide the customer with an effective personnel management and the highest possible quality and productivity.
At the contentment of our customers we measure the quality of our work and the success of our company.
Our product line covers:
Circular Knitting Machines:
- Digital needle sensor for the detection of faults and needles break
Warp Knitting Machines: Tricot Machines, Raschel Machines, Weft Insertion Machines
- Thread break control systems with the help of innovative laser light barrier technology and computer-controlled evaluation devices
- Scanner for monitoring the fabric
- CCD camera monitoring system for fabric
- Digital thread counter to monitor the warp sheet for warping, beaming, sizing, draw warping and similar machines
- Thread tension monitoring system for a continuous control of the tension of each single thread